Company Documents
Every company in UK, whether it is a private limited company or public limited company are required to file certain information to Companies House at least once a year. Further details are required if a company wishes to change its company structure, some examples are if they wish to add a director or change the company address. The information required to submit varies from company to company depending on the type and size of the company. The minimum a company must declare however are the following, Certificate Of Incorporation,  Annual Return and Annual Accounts.

Company Documents are available for public viewing and examination. They are stored by Companies House. Endole have also teamed with Companies House to give you the ability to view and download company documents directly from us from for free. That's over 100 million documents to view and download for 3 million companies active across the UK.

To start viewing company documents, search for a company now. Then navigate to 'Documents' tab and view the documents accordingly.
Most Popular Company Documents
We have gathered a list of the most popular documents submitted by companies.

  • New Incorporation Documents (NEWINC)
  • Annual Return (AR01)
  • Annual Accounts (AA)
  • Director Appointments (AP01)
  • Director Termination (TM01)
  • Director Change of Details (CH01)
  • Striking Off Application (DS01)
  • Mortgage or Charge (MG01)
  • Change of Company Name (NM01)
  • Change of registered office address (AD01)
  • Change of Accounting Reference Date (AA01)
  • Return of allotment of shares (SH01)
  • Insolvency Proceedings