We are not responsible or liable for the privacy issues of any third party websites we may be linking directly to, so we urge you to be careful when you enter any personal information outside our website.
Endole reserves the right to update, modify or replace this privacy police at its sole discretion without prior notice. We recommend and encourage you to periodically review this page for changes. Your continued use of our website following the posting of any changes to this policy constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Information We Collect About You
We collect various types of information from you and about users of our website. These are follows:Personally Identifiable:
- Information that you voluntarily provide as a customer when using the services on our website. This type of information is personally identifiable, such as name, address, e-mail address or telephone number.
- Information of your name and e-mail address and any messages when you contact us.
- Information you provide to us when completing optional surveys and questionnaires.
- Information that we collect from public data sources such as company and director details which are publicly available information from registries such as Companies House.
- Information that you voluntarily provide but does not personally identify you such as your company name and job title.
- Information regarding your visit to our website. This includes, but not limited to, traffic date, your internet connection, the software you use to access our website and website usage details.
- Information of payments and transactions you carry out when ordering products or services on our website.
- All payments are processed by PayPal. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
How We Store And Process Information About You
All personal information are stored in high secure databases. Account passwords are protected using a commercial grade encryption technology. We use information we collect for various reasons including, but not limited to:
- Record keeping internally. This is to keep a record of our customers.
- To provide services and products to you as described on our website.
- To fulfil internal functionalities of our website, including, but not limited to, help and support, troubleshooting, research, and statistical analysis.
- To improve the services and products we provide
Disclosure of Information
We will not disclose or sell your personal information you submitted to us to any advertisers or third parties, unless required to by law regulations, this excludes information that are publicly available such as Companies House data.