- 1.1 This document is an agreement ("Agreement") outlining the terms and conditions for the use of website Endole.co.uk ("Services"), including but not limited to its services and products provided therein.
- 1.2 The Agreement is between the Customer ("Customer") accessing the Services and Endole Limited ("Endole"), a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales (registered number 09346879) and having its registered office at 153 Lodge Road, Birmingham, B70 8PJ.
- 1.3 By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you must cease use of the Services immediately.
- 1.4 Endole reserves the right to update, modify or replace this Agreement at its sole discretion without prior notice. We recommend and encourage you to periodically review this Agreement for changes. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of any changes to the Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
2. Use of the Services
- 2.1 In order to access certain products and services provided by the Endole, you will be required to provide certain information about yourself as part of the registration process. You agree that any information you provide about yourself to Endole will always be correct, accurate and up to date.
- 2.2 You agree to access and utilise the information, services and products provided by Endole only for purposes that are permitted by the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices in your respective country.
- 2.3 If you wish to transfer any information, services or products provided by Endole, you agree to transfer only in accordance with the GDPR and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices in your respective country.
- 2.4 You agree not to access any of the information provided by Endole by any means other than through the various interfaces that is provided by Endole and the Services.
- 2.5 You agree not to access the Services through any automated means, including but not limited to, the use of automated scripts, web scrapers or web crawlers except in the case of search engine crawling.
- 2.6 You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the web servers hosting the Services and any networks connected therein.
3. Payments and Refunds
- 3.1 All payments made to Endole are processed by our Payment Service Provider, PayPal and WorldPay.
- 3.2 Due to technical reasons and unforeseen circumstances, Endole cannot guarantee your orders will be processed immediately. However, Endole takes all necessary steps to ensure your payment is processed as quickly as possible. In most cases, payments are processed within minutes and the purchased products will be made available to the Customer via the Website.
- 3.3 Refunds are processed at Endole's sole discretion. Endole reserves the right to refuse a request for a refund however a valid reason will be provided to the Customer upon refusal.
4. Money Back Guarantee
- Endole offers a Money Back Guarantee ("Guarantee") to customers who are unhappy with their purchase. The Guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- 4.1 The Guarantee can only be applied once per Customer. Customers are expected to review their initial purchase before committing to any further purchases.
- 4.2 You will receive a refund of the exact amount of your purchase.
- 4.3 The Guarantee exclusively covers pay-as-you go products only. This excludes all subscriptions and monthly plans.
- 4.4 For the Guarantee to be applicable, it must be invoked within 30 days of purchase.
- 4.5 Customer cannot be in breach of any terms and conditions outlined in the Agreement.
- We reserve the right to terminate access to the Services with immediate effect if:
- 5.1 The Customer fails to pay any undisputed payment due on the due date.
- 5.2 The Customer commits a breach of any of the terms under this Agreement.
6. Warranty and Liability
- 6.1 The information, products and services provided by Endole is provided on an "as is" basis without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy, whether expressed explicitly or implicitly.
- 6.2 Endole shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred including but not limited to loss of income or business revenue to the Customer or any companies or entities connected with the Customer as a result of using the services provided by Website.