Help Centre

A company is using my details without my permission. How do I report it?

Reporting fraud

If your home address, name, or any other details are being used without your permission or in a fraudulent manner, you will need to report it to Companies House. For more information, please read the following article:

Reporting fraud about a company to Companies House

Removing my details on Endole

Once Companies House has removed your details from its official register, our system will automatically update to reflect the changes. Please allow two to three working days for the changes to take effect.
Did you find this article helpful? YESNO