On Endole Explorer, you can search for companies by applying certain Key Data filters. These are as follows:
Identify companies with specific keywords in their names e.g Automotive.
- Incorporation Date
Search for companies based on when they were incorporated.
Target companies by their trading status including Active, Liquidation and more.
Narrow your search based on the type of company including Private, Public, Limited and Unlimited companies.
Reach out to companies based on their size from Micro to Large.
- Micro – Less than 10 employees or turnover under £632,000
- Small – Between 10 to 50 employees or turnover between £632,000 to £10.2 million
- Medium – Between 50 to 250 employees or turnover between £10.2 to £36 million
- Large – More than 250 employees or turnover over £36 million
You can learn more about how company sizes are defined by Companies House here:
How are company sizes defined?
- Accounts Category
Look for companies with specific accounts categories including Dormant and Unaudited.
Identify companies with a number of employees that's specified by you.
Target companies in adverse situations including Administration and Liquidation.
Applying Key Data filters
- To begin, login to Endole Explorer.
- Click the Filters button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Open the Key Data category located on the left-side of the Filters window and select a relevant filter.
- After selecting your filters, click Apply Filters to see your newly generated list.