Exploring your list
After building your list
, you can use the platform's built-in features to better understand and utilise your list.
Viewing a Company Profile
You can learn more about a company on your list by clicking on its name under the Company or Name column. Clicking on a company name will launch a window where the following data will be displayed:
- Overview tab
View a detailed summary of key information about a company.
- People & Contacts tab
Learn about Directors & Secretaries of a company, including contact information like Trading Addresses, Website, Email and more.
- Financials tab
Quickly explore and understand up to 5 years financial summary for a company.
- Property tab
See what a company owns with Land Registry and Trademark information.
Adding or removing columns
You can add or remove additional columns to supplement the data displayed on your list. Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Click the + round button, located under the Filters button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Using the left side of the Columns Explorer, add relevant columns to your search by clicking the column name. e.g 'Email Address'.
- You can adjust the order of the columns by dragging and dropping them into position on the right side of the Columns window.
- Click Apply Columns to apply the adjusted columns to your search.
Sorting your list by columns
Financial columns such as turnover and net assets are sortable. This means that you can sort the order of your list to prioritise companies that are more relevant to you. To sort your list, follow these steps:
- Click the Down arrow icon next to the column you wish to sort.
- Select the order you wish to sort the list by. You can choose to sort the list by highest to lowest or lowest to highest.