Help Centre

My home address is listed as my company address. How do I remove it?

My home address

When incorporating your company, you may have unintentionally provided your home address as your company's service address. The home address you provided will then be published on Companies House making it available to the public and also on business information providers such as Endole.

Remove my home address

In order to remove your home address from Endole and other business information providers, you will first need to have it removed from the official Companies House's register. Companies House has an article explaining how to do this.

Stop Companies House from providing your home address

Removing my address on Endole

Once Companies House has removed your home address from its official register, our system will automatically update to reflect the changes. Please allow two to three working days for the changes to take effect.

Without my permission

If your home address is being used without your permission, please read the following article:

My home address is used without my permission. How do I report it?
Did you find this article helpful? YESNO