The Control & Ownership tab is used to learn about the ownership of a company with interactive Shareholders charts, and real-time Shareholder, Group Structures and PSC information.
- To begin, login to Endole Insight.
- Then search and open a Company Profile.
- Under your Company Profile tabs, click the Ownership tab.
Using the visualised shareholder chart
Each coloured block in the visualised shareholder chart represents a shareholder. This gives you an instant, visual view of the percentage that every shareholder owns of the company. Note: By hovering over each coloured block, you can see exactly how many shares are held (including percentage owned).
Learning more about the shareholders of a company
- From the visualised shareholder chart, scroll down to the the Shareholders table.
- Using the table, explore each shareholder of the company to learn about their name, share type and shares held.
Understanding Bulk Lists
A Bulk List is a large list of shareholders. Due to the number of shareholders, this list is submitted as a 'Bulk List' by the company. This is commonly found in Plc companies.
Bulk Lists are available as .PDF files and start from £30. To see the Bulk List for a company, please place an order by contacting us here
Exploring company group structures
- Scroll down to the Group Structure tile.
- Learn how many child companies a company has by seeing the number next to the company name, e.g Tesco Plc (39).
- Click a Parent, Siblings or Child company to further explore each stage of the group structure.
Persons with Significant Control
A Person with Significant Control (PSC) is someone who controls or owns a company. PSCs are likely to be people who hold:
- Over 25% of shares in the company.
- Over 25% of voting rights in the company.
- The right to remove or appoint the majority of the board of directors.