The Credit Risk tab is used to discover how creditworthy a company is. It provides current and previous Credit Scores, Recommended Borrowing Limits, CCJ information and more.
- To begin, login to Endole Insight.
- Then search and open a Company Profile.
- Under your Company Profile tabs, click the Credit Risk tab.
Generating Credit Reports
After clicking the Generate A Report button
, you'll be able to see:
- Real-time Current and Previous Credit Scores.
- Recommended Borrowing Limits.
- 6 year County Court Judgement History (Total, Satisfied and Outstanding).
- CCJ breakdowns (Date, Court and Amount issued).
Understanding Endole Credit Scores
Credit Scores are generated using both financial and non-financial indicators, calculating the probability of a company becoming insolvent within 12 months of the date of calculation. Given as a number between 0 to 100, the Endole Score identifies plausible credit that can be extended to a company in association with the company's credit risk.
Understanding County Court Judgements
A County Court Judgment (CCJ) is a type of UK court order that is registered against a company if they fail to repay money they owe and is classed as a debt. Endole provides detailed information on every County Court Judgement registered against a company in the UK over the last 6 years.