The Competition tab is used to learn how well a company is performing by comparing and contrasting it against its closest competitors.
- To begin, login to Endole Insight.
- Then search and open a Company Profile.
- Under your Company Profile tabs, click the Competition tab.
Understanding how competition is calculated
Competition is first gathered by processing companies with similar financial and industry information. This information is then processed and sorted to display a company's closest competitors in real-time.
Understanding competition charts
The competition graph displays a company's closest competitors and is used to get a quicker understanding of how the company is performing in comparison. Note: By hovering over the bar chart, you can view the Net Asset value of each competitor.
Monitoring competitor activity
- Open the profile page of a competitor by clicking their name in the Competition table.
- Once the profile page is open, click Add to Watch List in the far, top-right corner.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the relationship as Competitor.
After you have completed the above steps, you will receive free, real-time alerts on changes in the company's activity.
Quickly understand each competitor
Hover over each competitors name in the Competition
table to activate Quick View and gain an instant overview of each company.