Exporting your list
Note: For premium subscription members, clicking Export in the export window will add this list to your Exports.
- Click Export button in the top right corner of your screen.
- In the Fields section of the Export Explorer, adjust your export by clicking Add Field +.
- Scroll down to preview your spreadsheet.
- To download this spreadsheet, click 'Add to Basket' and complete checkout.
Downloading your exports
Note: Please allow up-to 30 seconds for larger exports to generate and begin downloading.
- Click My Exports in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Locate the purchased Export you would like to download.
- After completing the above step, click the blue CSV button to begin downloading your export located on the right-side of your screen.
How long do I have access to my exports for?
To learn more about accessing your exports over time, see the following article:How long do I have access to my exports for?